BonFire Books - Teen Advisory Council

Online Discussion Group

Click to visit the official Blue Gender Site!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Notice to some of my friends (yes I am USING this blog for my own evil purposes)

IF, I repeat- IF anyone was planning on getting me something for my birthday (it's okay if you weren't, I'm just spreading the word, of course), and you don't know what to get me, all I want is gift cards to Barnes and Noble. Seriously. That is what would make me happiest. =) Thankies. P.S. I may not be coming to Purrlers- my mom is thinking she's getting out of the hospital on Tuesday, but I WILL be at TAC on Thursday! -Michelle

[edit, 8:09 pm]

I am rapidly becoming obsessed with some very cool Shojo Beat Mangas, and I was wondering if manga fell under the 'Anime Addicts' category... If it doesn't, there should totally be a club at Trails West devoted to manga. That may just be MY opinion, but I'm SURE Danielle and Celia would back me up on this (and Kevin, too, but he lives three hours away)- Jake, maybe, even. So can I, like, start a petition or something?? lol


http://www.shojobeat.com/mangaanimeclub/ Please, Amanda go there if you haven't been already!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger hatecrime said…

    Thanks, Amanda!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger hatecrime said…

    I was thinking about what you said, and discussing it with Danielle, and we really really really think there should be a club JUST for Manga- not anime AND Manga. Keep 'em seperated, says I. I don't feel like explaining why or anything, especially considering I'll be seeing you in like an hour and a half anyway.... But yeah...

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger hatecrime said…

    Yay!!! The blog is fixed!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home