BonFire Books - Teen Advisory Council

Online Discussion Group

Click to visit the official Blue Gender Site!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

no meetings...

Okay people, there are officially NO meetings this week. *heart attack* As such, I think that we should try and make our next meeting something extra special to make for our lack of fun-ness. If anyone else agrees, say "I" and we can figure out something to do. Personally, I think it'd be cool if we could all bring some kind of food to the meeting. Does that sound cool or competely lame?

~Danielle

5 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well i really don't care but the idea is not totally lame
    JAKE

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Celia said…

    I could bring cake, like usual. Oh, and I have this new catalog for Oriental Trading Company. It has lots of craft project kits that come in sets of 6-12 for like, five bucks. Maybe holiday craft programs? Or future Purrlers stuff?

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger hatecrime said…

    YOU SHOULD BE BRINGING FOOD ANYWAY YOU LOSERS! AND MONEY! THE NEXT MEETING IS ON MY BIRTHDAY! BOOO YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 18 oh yeah I'm awesome. I'll go to purrlers just because it's on my birthday so you can wish me a happy one, even though it'll probably suck! =)

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Celia said…

    Yay, Michelle!!!! Birthdays are awesome.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoyed the blog - holiday in package paris. A new site has been launched with plenty of bargain holidays to choose from. Bookmark http://www.bargainplace.co.uk not just for bargain holidays but for flights and transport to and from airports plus travel insurance deals and holiday clothes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home