BonFire Books - Teen Advisory Council

Online Discussion Group

Click to visit the official Blue Gender Site!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Hey hey hey!

Helloooo bloggers! It's Michelle/Mischa/Jyacob reporting. It's my first post here on Bonfirebooks, so I figure I should introduce myself!

I'm Michelle.
I'm 17.
I'm on the staff at Mugglenet (*screams*).
I am wearing a tie.
My 18th birthday is next month (August 29) and I want money... No, scratch that. I want gift cards. Wal-Mart, Target, Hot Topic, KOHLS (I'd love you forever).
I'm hyper. Especially when I'm sleepy.
Despite my trademark "Goodbye Kitty" buttons, I love kitties.

That's all for now, folks!
<3 src="http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/shop/images/products/3353.jpg">




[P.S.] I created a blog for Pyrena's and my HP 'Zine: www.Aparecium.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home