BonFire Books - Teen Advisory Council

Online Discussion Group

Click to visit the official Blue Gender Site!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Library Programs Throughout February!

Dish
Thursday, February 2nd @4pm.

The library website says that this month's genre is soup, but I'm not so sure about that. And besides, how would we do soup in that teeny little kitchen? So I guess Manda will have to look for an easy recipe by Thursday.

Anime Addicts
Tuesday, February 7th @5pm.

We have these anime titles to watch:

Misaki Chronicles
Kaleido Star


Both are kinda girly animes, but Misaki Chronicles is more mature than Kaleido. And don't forget, we have the monthly survey for ADV to do afterward!

Purrlers
Tuesday, February 14th @5pm.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Maybe Manda and I can both bring extra pink and/or red yarns we have.

Espresso Yourself
Thursday, February 16th @6pm


Should I bring my Karaoke Revolution game and PS2 so we can all do something fun, and not have it be the snooze-fest it's been in the past? And if we do decide to do this, if you have a DDR mat, bring it, because the game is combined with DDR.

Teen Advisory Council
Thursday, February 23rd @4pm


I don't know what the topic of this meeting is. So ask Manda closer to meeting, unless I find out before then and update this post to include the new topic.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home