BonFire Books - Teen Advisory Council

Online Discussion Group

Click to visit the official Blue Gender Site!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Introducing DJ

Hey everybody it's DJ. I am 16 years old, well I will be 17 in about 3 weeks. YAY! Which means my mom is finally going to let me get my license, double YAY! Anyways, my real name is Donna Jean, UGH I know. My name is more fitting for an older woman, who lives in Arkansas and plays BINGO every Wednesday. This summer I have read a lot of James Patterson, and also a couple of other books by Ted Dekker and Mary Higgins Clark. If you haven't noticed I love thriller, mystery stories. Well I guess that is it about me.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger bloodymandy said…

    Yahoo! Glad you got this up, finally. Welcome to the blogging world lil lady. Great to have another kickbutt blogger on board. That name thing is hilarious.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home