BonFire Books - Teen Advisory Council

Online Discussion Group

Click to visit the official Blue Gender Site!

Monday, July 31, 2006

What's going on this week?

Anime Addicts
Tuesday, August 1 @5
The World of Narue Disc #1 will be shown. Also, depending upon time, we'll try to discuss some options for the comic book and drawing workshop coming up in October.

Gaming Group
Wednesday, August 2 @3
Meeting rooms are open for a couple of hours for cards and board games. Don't forget, you can bring yourself some snackies to the meeting rooms. I wish I could come in with you guys and play Egyptian Rat Screw. Thanks to those of you who showed me the rules. It's alotto fun and better than War.

Whoops! Correction
DanceDanceRevolution
Thursday, August3 @5
Jump and move and sweat and jump.

11 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Whoa, confused! Pretty sure the post says GSA at five on Thursday, while the sidebar says DDR at five the same day........ WHICH IS IT?

    Oh, and Amanda.... FIND THAT BOOK! [please and thank you]
    <3

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger bloodymandy said…

    Fixed the meeting mistake. And the book is with D. I gave it to her yesterday. Have fun with this new Westerfeld!

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Thanks Amanda!!!

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Celia said…

    I can't come for Anime, but I'll be there Thursday for DDR. And I'll bring AF back then. Really good!!! Could I have it if you haven't promised it to someone else? Once it's been read by all?

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    What's AF?

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Question: Why are there no meetings between the lock-in on the 11th/12th and Purrlers on the 29th (my birthday)?

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger bloodymandy said…

    No freakin' way are you gonna keep AF (Arty Fowl)! I've got to claim this one to go along with The Artic Incident arc I own. Mwwaaahaaaa!

    Fewer meetings: I need some time to sleep and recoup from the Lock-In and Summer Reading Programs.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Celia said…

    Espresso Yourself is supposed to be on the 17th. I don't if I'll be able to sing or anything. I have wisdom teeth removal on the 14th.

    And Amanda- AWWWWW!!!! Damn... Okaaay, I guess I can wait until September to buy it, but can I get it back after your sister reads it? Mom wants to read it too.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    oo! Expresso Yourself! I wanna, I wanna.... Celia, from my personal experience, you'd probably be able sing, but I'm not positive =/

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Everyone check out Danielle's and my 'zine blog! I updated it today (this goes to Danielle as well, miss too-good-to-post-on-my-own-zine-blog) :rolls eyes:

    http://www.aparecium.blogspot.com

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Can you please add Evanescence- Origin to the top album list??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home