BonFire Books - Teen Advisory Council

Online Discussion Group

Click to visit the official Blue Gender Site!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Web Goodies


Tokyopop has updated and revamped their website. The main page looks great and is loaded with new stuff to check out. And though these changes have been made for the greater good, I'm frustrated because I can't find the Manga Players. Remember these? They included various titles from which you could view several pages of the Manga. I've spent about 5 min searching for them and have given up. Has anyone else been able to find their new location on the site? I'm also curious if any of you have created a Tokyopop user profile. Let me know...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Celia said…

    You know, I looked, but I don't know where the player is. I got it to open by clicking a link on the page for Dramacon that said 'read chapter one'. So I really don't know

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Pyrena said…

    Sorry, but no. To tell you the truth, I've never even VISITED Tokyopop's website before. I'll look but if you couldn't find it, I doubt that I can.

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I've never visited it either, sorry!

    Anyway, I really need to know about this week's meetings, to give my parents fair warning. PLEASE someone tell me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home