BonFire Books - Teen Advisory Council

Online Discussion Group

Click to visit the official Blue Gender Site!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Library Programs

Teen Advisory Council
Thursday, March 30 @4-6 pm

At the next giddy-round-up we'll:
  • Edit the fundraising letter to WWF and email it to their marketing dept.
  • Make mini-zine starters.
  • Build book display with correlating bulletin board art.
  • And other misc. topics

Don't forget to bring your personal mugs and/or cups, otherwise your only option is to gulp soda from cupped hands. ;)

4 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Celia said…

    funfun.. ill bring my cup, but i dont wanna leave it there, okay?

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    it was fun. i needed to post to see if i could remeber my sign in.

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    it was fun. i needed to post to see if i could remeber my sign in.

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Aisling said…

    Tara, was me trying to find out what my sign in address and password is. I have no idea who that is, but i managed to get into her account. the meeting was good. Sorry I had to leave. And sorry Amanda that I counldn't make it to your house this weekend , but I didn't know about it till it was too late.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home