BonFire Books - Teen Advisory Council

Online Discussion Group

Click to visit the official Blue Gender Site!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Sir Thursday by Garth Nix

2 Galley Copies

Let me know if you want to read this one. I'm giving one copy to P to read, I know he likes this series. So, that leaves one more to circulate. First person to post here will also get to keep the copy. The book comes with a cd of Garth Nix reading an excerpt. This book is scheduled for publishing, March 2006.

I need to read this series. It looks pretty good and I HEART GARTH NIX.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Celia said…

    YES YES YES YES YES!!! i NEED this book! please please please give me the other copy!!!! ~kat

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger bloodymandy said…

    yea! kat gets this copy (love the begging). if you would still like to read this title before it comes to the library and bookstores, you'll need to ask (or bring goodies for) either kat or p to borrow it. - A

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Aisling said…

    I haven't started that series yet. Is it as good as his Sabriel series?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home