BonFire Books - Teen Advisory Council

Online Discussion Group

Click to visit the official Blue Gender Site!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hello. Hello! HELLO!

You may have to shout or use snappy fingers to get my attention today. *yawn* Last night I went to a Barnes and Noble orientation. I thought "it'll only take a couple of hours to fill out paperwork and take the tour." This was at 6:30 pm.

However, 5 hours later I'm walking out the bn door to grab some grub. It turns out they had 3 callouts (3 people couldn't make it in to work) and desperately needed some last minute help. I thought hey no prob, which it wasn't, I didn't have anything planned last night anyway except for maybe some reading homework.

So I thought I'd let you know why if I'm a bit slow and groggy this afternoon at the chess program.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Aisling said…

    NO WONDER, OH!! WAIT, I already knew that! I hope you are feeling better this week! *nods head* talk to you soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home