BonFire Books - Teen Advisory Council

Online Discussion Group

Click to visit the official Blue Gender Site!

Friday, July 08, 2005

I Am Hercules...

Do you see how many books are listed below? I hope you guys enjoy this service because I had to lug them around in bags 'till I found the post office. I have little arm muscles and lots o' fading bruises. Stephanie and I were so wiped from carrying such a heavy load that at the end of the day we just wanted to sleep (although we didn't).

1) Post to the books you want but remember you can only take three out at a time. I'll post to let you know when I'm bringing them in. If there is a waiting list just check the post to see where you are and who is reading it.

2) Read books.

3)Fill out review form. I will send your comments to the publisher in hopes of having them send us future arcs in the mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home