BonFire Books - Teen Advisory Council

Online Discussion Group

Click to visit the official Blue Gender Site!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Library Programs for 6/20-6/25

Debbie Stoller
Monday, June 20 @7:00 pm.
Unity Temple on the Plaza

I'm taking C and D into the city and we're going to get some food in Westport. Perhaps we'll stop by Half Price Books. Then head over to hear Debbie Stoller, author of Stitch 'n Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook, tonight. Grab some coffee at bn and then nighty-night! We'll let you know how it goes.

Expresso Yourself
Tuesday, June 21 @7:00 pm.
Meeting Room A.

Unfortunately our chelloist just started a new job last Friday and will not be able to make this event. I'm doing some last minute calling to see if we can have the sax player come in for tomorrow. Either way it'll be v. fun.
P - I'll need you to come at 5:00 pm. to help setup.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Celia said…

    yay!! the SnB thing was really fun. when are we planning to do another espresso yourself? i forgot.

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Aisling said…

    hey!!! if you let me know when the next time we will have Espresso yourself, I will see if I can get my friend, who plays the sax, organ, and piano, to come. how did it go? I am back.

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger peterpotter999 said…

    It went pretty good. Paege played the cello - whos getting better *thumbs up*! Celia - Always touching to listen to! And a talented sax player (A's cousin), who sounded pretty awesome!

    I didn't feel comfortable playing (had nothing to play really).

    Peter

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger bloodymandy said…

    I'm looking at having the next one in Nov. I know it's a long ways off *sniff* *sniff* but we will be having so many programs going on in the next coupla monthts. Should give us all time to practice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home